Have you ever been on the receiving end of the HP Photosmart 7510 printer, not printing black? This is a pretty common issue and many users have reported such happenings. So, we have put together a list of solutions to help resolve this issue.
Solution 1: Print a test page
The first solution is to try to print a test page to resolve the issue. Here’s how to do it:
- First, turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source. Disconnect the USB cables too.
- After a while reconnect the printer back again.
- Now try to print a ‘Test page’ by giving the command from the HP’s print software.
- If the page prints in black then it’s all good, your issue is resolved.
Note- If the above solution doesn’t work, then try these below-mentioned solutions.
Solution 2: Check your Ink Cartridge
- Check if your ink levels are running low or not.
- Take out the ink cartridge and clean the debris before placing it back again.
- Now try to print the black page by giving the command.
- If the issue is with the ink cartridge then buy a genuine new ink cartridge from HP and place it in the cartridge holder.
- While placing the new cartridge make sure that you remove the tape placed over the vent so that vents don’t get clogged.
- Now try to print a page.
Solution 3: Check your Printhead
If the issue isn’t with the cartridge then you should take a look at the printhead.
- Take a look at your printhead and see if it is clogged or not. You can do so either automatically or manually.
- Run the automatic printhead cleaning feature. If the automatic system doesn’t work then manually take out the printhead and clean it.
- Now re-align your printer. You can do so by clicking on the setup and then tools from your printer’s LCD.
Solution 4: Update your printer driver
- If the aforementioned solutions don’t work then the issue might be with the software. Look for the printer driver from HP’s support page for your Photosmart 7510. Now download the driver update and install it. Now try printing a black page. It should work now.