Uinteract portal is owned by the Missouri Department of Labour and Industrial Relations. This is an easy to use portal that can be accessed from a computer or mobile. The website offers online unemployment insurance to workers and employers. Anyone who needs to file for unemployment insurance can do that online with the help of the Uinteract portal.
If you are an employer, you can use the Uinteract portal to file a contribution or a wage report. You can also use the website for a shared work program or to file a mass claim. If you are an employee, you can use this portal to file for unemployment insurance. Logging in to the portal enables you to get these services. So, let us now look at the detailed process to register and log in to the Uinteract portal.
How to Register to Uinteract Portal?
Please refer to the process below to register for Uinteract.
- Visit https://uinteract.labor.mo.gov/benefits/home.do to start registration.
- Click on New Account Registration.
- Select the type of registration
- File Unemployment
- Employer with DES Number
- Register a Business
- Reporting Service
- Click on the Next button and complete the form to register.
Please Check here for Chegg Expert Login
How to Login to Uinteract Portal?
Please refer to the login steps for Uinteract porta
- Visit the https://uinteract.labor.mo.gov/benefits/home.do portal to be able to log in.
- Enter your login User ID and Password. Verify the Captcha.
- Click on the Login button, and you will be on the dashboard of the Uinteract Login Portal.
- You can retrieve your user ID or Password if you cannot recall them.
If you are an employee and facing issues with the portal, you can also reach out to the helpline number listed below. The helpline is available from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
- Jefferson City – 573-751-9040
- Kansas City – 816-889-3101
- Springfield – 417-895-6851
- St. Louis – 314-340-4950
- Outside Local Calling Area – 800-320-2519