Shala Darpan comes under the Government of Rajasthan, and this is a portal for the school authorities. The teachers and the admin staff of the school can log in to this portal and manage the activities in an easy way. Many parents and students also use this portal to catch up with the updates on the school. This program was initially started by the Ministry of Human Resource Development under Rajasthan Government, and since the portal went live, it became very easy for everyone to manage stuff.
Initially, the portal was started in 2015, and since then, many schools have adopted this portal. The features of the Shala Darpan portal includes the ability to check staff report, transfer schedule, time table and school report. Today, we will tell you how you can register and log in to the Shala Darpan Staff Portal.
Registration at Shala Darpan Staff Portal
If you are logging in to the portal for the first time, you must register yourself. You can check out the process below for the same.
- Visit https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/sd4/Home/Staff/StaffRegistrationNew.aspx to initiate the registration process.
- Enter the employee ID, name, date of birth, mobile number, and captcha code in the registration form.
- Once you complete all the information, a password will be sent to you for logging in for the first time.
Logging in to Shala Darpan Staff Portal
After you have registered and received the credentials to the Shala Darpan Staff Portal, you can log in using the steps below.
- Visit the Shala Darpan Staff Portal using the link https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/sd3/Home/Staff/default.aspx
- Click on Staff Login on the top right corner.
- Enter the username, password and captcha code to be able to log in to the portal.
This was the process to log in to the Shala Darpan Staff Portal. You can use forgot username or forgot password if you have already registered and cannot recall the details.