PICME stands for Pregnancy & Infant Cohort Monitoring & Evaluation. The government has a dedicated web portal for PICME, which has recently been combined with the MRMBS. If you have to use PICME for any work, you can check out this page, as we have listed the process to login into PICME and some other information.
How to Login to PICME
Recently, the government updated the PICME portal; hence, some workflows have also been changed. You can check out the steps to log in to PICME in this section.
- The first step is to visit picme.tn.gov.in, as this is the official website of the PICME.
- In the next step, click on the User Login. This will take you to the login page.
- On this page, enter your PICME login ID along with the password. You would also need to authenticate using the captcha code.
- After entering these details, click the submit button, and you should be logged in to the PICME portal.
Registration Process for PICME
If you are facing any issues with the login, then there is a possibility that you have not yet registered for the portal. In this section, we have covered the registration details too.
- To initiate the registration process, please visit https://picme.tv.gov.in/picme_public/.
- This will take you to the pre-registration form for pregnancy. Enter the details on this form.
- Submit the form, and your registration will be complete.
After the completion of registration, you will have to visit VHM after you schedule an appointment. Here, you will be allotted an RCHID. This will help you get the birth certificate. After getting the PICME number, you can validate the status of the number using their official website.
PICME is an excellent scheme where pregnant mothers can get maternity benefits of Rs 18,000. There is minimal documentation required for the same. If you need help with the PICME, call 102 and seek the required information.