Quick & Easy Ways to take Screenshots on ASUS Laptop:
You would like to take a screenshot when you save the screen settings as it is without much effort. Here are a few methods through which you can take easy screenshots in an ASUS . There are three different methods that allow you to take screenshots on Asus Laptop. And they are,
- Allows you to capture the entire screen.
- Allows you to capture the active window.
- Allows you to capture the custom screenshot.
Allows you to capture the entire screen
There are two different methods that will allow you to capture your whole screen. And they are,
- Pressing the Print Screen key will allow you to take the screenshots.
- Pressing both the window logo and print screen key will allow you to take the screenshots.
- Pressing the Print Screen key will allow you to take screenshots
This method is to press the print screen and will allow you to take screenshots. Do the following steps which are used to capture your entire screen as a screenshot and the taken image is pasted in the paint which is saved in your Asus Laptop.
- Press the Print screen key which will capture your entire screen as a screenshot and it is present in the clipboard. The clipboard is the part of the RAM which is used to store the file for temporary use.
- Then go to paint or just simply press the Windows logo key and type paint in the search bar. And a list of the related applications will display on your screen, choose paint and click on it.
- The paint application opens then you need to paste the image which is stored in the temporary storage. For the paste, right-click the mouse button and there is a popup-menu displayed on your screen then click the paste option and your copied image is pasted in paint, or just simply press the key Ctrl + V then it will paste the copied image in paint.
- And press the Ctrl + S to save the file.
- Using Shortcuts
Pressing both the window logo and print screen key will allow you to take the screenshots.
This method is easier to use for those who have Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems and this method is used to capture your entire screen as screenshots and which allows you to save the taken screenshots in a separate folder.
- Press Windows logo key + Print screen key which will allow you to take your current entire screen as screenshots and those screenshots are saved in a separate folder.
- To view all the screenshots, then go to C:\Users\[your name]\Pictures\Screenshots.
- And you are also able to paste the image in the paint for editing it.
So, these two methods are used for capturing your entire current window as screenshots.
Allows you to capture the active window:
This method allows you to capture your active window as a screenshot in Asus Laptop.
- Firstly, you need to click on that window to take screenshots.
- After that, which became the active window on your screen.
- Now you need to press the Alt key + Printscreen key to take screenshots of your active window.
- Then press the Windows logo key and the start menu will pop up after you need to type paint in the search bar. And there are lists of related applications displayed on your screen. You need to choose the paint application.
- After you need to press Ctrl + V to paste the copied image in the paint.
- Now you need to press Ctrl + S to save your screenshot.
And finally, your active window screenshot will be saved on your Asus Laptop.
Allows you to capture the custom screenshot
If you want to take selective custom area screenshots then there are three methods to take custom screenshots in Asus Laptop. And they are,
- Making custom screenshots using the keyboard in windows 10.
- Making custom screenshots using the Snipping tool.
- Making custom screenshots using Snagit.
3.Making custom screenshots using the keyboard in windows 10
If you’re using Windows 10 OS installed in your Asus Laptop then this method allows you to take selective custom areas as screenshots in your Asus Laptop using a keyboard.
- Go to the screen where you need selective custom area screenshots.
- Now press the Windows logo key + Shift key + S key and then you need to click and drag the selective custom area using the mouse and release it.
- And now your custom area is saved as screenshots in the clipboard. So you need to press the Windows logo key and type paint in the search bar and click the paint application.
- After the paint application opens, you need to press Ctrl + V to paste the copied screenshot in your paint application where you can edit them and save them.
- Finally, you need to press Ctrl + S to save the screenshot on your Asus Laptop.
4.Making custom screenshots using the Snipping tool.
Making a custom screenshot using a snipping tool and this tool is a built-in application that comes along with Laptop while buying. And this snipping tool will allow you to take custom screenshots on your Asus Laptop. To take the custom area screenshots using a snipping application then you need to follow the steps given below.
- Now, you need to press the Windows logo key and the start menu pops up on the screen and then you need to type snip in the search bar and click on the snipping tool.
- After the snipping tool opens, click the new option.
- And now you need to drag your mouse across the screen and select the custom area and release the button.
- And it will display a window to save the screenshot, click on the save icon to save the custom screenshots.
5.Making custom screenshots using Snagit
The Snagit tool allows you to take custom screenshots and edit them. And this tool makes it easier to take screenshots and edit them on your Laptop. So follow the below-mentioned steps to take custom area screenshots in Snagit.
- Download and install Snagit from the official site.
- First, you need to sign into a Snagit account.
- And click the capture button and now drag the mouse across the screen and select the custom area and release the mouse button.
- After you need to click on the camera icon button to capture a screenshot.
- Now the application allows you to edit the captured screenshot in the Snagit editor which allows you to add shapes, text, effects to the screenshots.
- And finally, press Ctrl + S to save the screenshots.