Hamraaz portal is designed for the Indian Army from where they can avail of different services. The Hamraaz Portal is also available in the form of an application, and you can download it on your Android and Apple devices. The main website of Hamraaz is www.hamraazmp8.gov.in . You can use this app to check payslip and salary information. You should note that this application is only available to army personnel and not to civilians. If you would like to know how to log in to Hamraaz Portal, then on this website, we will tell you about the same. Check out the details below.
Logging in to Hamraaz Portal
No matter if you are using the mobile application or using the web portal. The login process will remain the same. We have shared the steps below.
- Visit the official website using the link we have listed above. You can alternatively open the application on your phone.
- Click on Personal Login, and the login screen will appear
- Now, enter the User Name, Password and captcha code.
- Click on Submit button, and you will be logged in to the portal.
Register for Hamraaz Portal
If you don’t have a username yet, you need to register for the Hamraaz App. Below are the steps for registering the same.
- Visit the official website or open the app.
- Click on Sign Up Button, and the registration screen will appear.
- Enter your PAN Number and Captcha Code. You will only be able to proceed from this step if your PAN Number is correct and registered with the Indian Army.
- On the next screen, enter all the other information. You will also be asked to create a User Name and Password on this page.
- After everything is done, click on submit button, and after this, you will be able to access the Hamraaz Dashboard.
This was the process for logging in and using the Hamraaz Portal. If you have any queries, you would need to contact your unit.