Entry point not found is one of the common errors in the AdobeARM software that usually occurs when the file required for a certain process is unavailable, damaged, or unreadable. If this error occurs, then you can’t start this program. However, some simple methods are there to solve it, and here are those.
- Install the Latest Version of Adobe Reader:
First, you need to check and ensure that the issue is due to the program. To do this, you can reinstall it or install the latest version of the software. You can download the latest version of the program online and follow the instructions to install the program. After the completion of the installation, you can restart your computer to see if the problem is solved.
- Restore the System:
In this method, you need to restore the system to see whether the error is getting resolved or not.
- Open the Run dialogue box and type sysdm.cpl in it and then press the OK button.
- Then you will need to find the System Protection tab, and under that, select the System Restore option.
- Now, go to next and select the proper restore point.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process. Now, restart the computer to see the changes.