“You will need to provide administrator permissions to change these attributes” is a usual error that many people get while modifying some files on their Windows device. This error prevents the user from copying or making any changes to the file or folder. Here is a possible solution for this error that you can try.
To provide administration to the file, you need to switch off the User Account Control. The following steps will guide you to do it.
- Go to Control Panel and there find the User Account option and click on it.
- Then select the Change User Account Control settings option.
- On that window, drag the slider to the Never Notify option and click the OK button.
- After that, change it to Notify me only when apps try to make changes to my computer.
- Then click on the OK button to see the changes.
I hope this will work for you to solve your issue.