We are all suffering from the current Covid crisis, which has wreaked havoc with global economies and caused more than 1 million deaths, and if your business is suffering due to the pandemic, here are a few digital marketing strategies that might turn things around.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – There are literally millions of online consumers who use Google to source products and services and with a local SEO company like King Kong, your website’s rankings within a Google search can be boosted. This does take time, but using several key strategies, the SEO technicians can push the target website onto page 1 of search results and that results in a high volume of site traffic. Due to the ever-changing nature of the World Wide Web, SEO services must be ongoing; a good ranking can disappear within a week.
- Web Design – When Google trawls the Internet looking for specific keywords, if those keywords are inserted in the right location on the target website, then Google will rank the platform very highly. The SEO agency can create a platform that Google recognises and is this service is ongoing, you will receive a lot of web traffic. The site must be mobile-friendly with fast page loading, which is essential, especially with shopping cart websites that have many hi-res images.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are all very powerful selling & marketing platforms and by enlisting the help of a leading Australian SEO agency, you can be sure of having a large social media following. When a social media marketing team take control of your social media pages, they start to post quality content that is industry related, while interacting with users in the comments. Here are a few good reasons why you need to track your e-commerce traffic.
- Outreach Blogging – One of the most effective ways to drive people to your landing page is creating many professionally written blogs and articles and posting them on independent blogging platforms. There are carefully placed links in the blogs that lead to the client’s landing page and you can order as many as you like. Imagine 100 such blogs, all released onto the web, gaining thousands of views, many of which will end up on your website.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – Perhaps the best-known example of pay per click is Google Ads, which enables you to get your message across using multiple digital platforms. The SEO company would help you to identify target groups, then they would decide the best way to reach those groups, using pay per click advertising. With professional help, you can create a good return on your investment and you are not limited in terms of your budget for any campaign.
If you have yet to join forces with an SEO agency, all it takes is a Google search and you can be talking to a team of digital marketing experts who can turn your business around. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by discussing your needs with an SEO company and drive customers to your website.